[Liverpool] Re: 3d Programming (Peter Howden)

Peter Howden peter at peterhowden.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 21:27:12 BST 2008

Probably not that appropriate for your project but have a look at
BlitzBasic (www.blitzbasic.com/Products/_index_.php)

Blitz3D makes 3D programming (aimed at games developers) extremely
straightforward. Blitz3D is Windows only. Their latest product BlitzMax
is available for Windows and Linux, and by using the Blitz3D SDK can use
the Blitz3D 3D system.

Peter

Peter Howden