[Liverpool] access space idea

Daniel Hulme lpool-lug at istic.org
Thu Jul 17 08:46:12 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 07:50:57AM +0100, Richard Smedley wrote:
> Do students still join societies the way they used to?
No, they do it by email now. Today's student societies have wikis,
Facebook groups, mailing lists, and all the modern amenities. On the
other hand, they also have accounts, public liability insurance, health
and safety, and all the modern red tape.

--
"I tried snorting coke once, but the bubbles went right up my nose and I
knocked the glass over."   -- ‘Sordid Confessions of a Teenage Innocent’