[Liverpool] New member

john.bradbury at yahoo.co.uk john.bradbury at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 11:27:19 BST 2008

Hi guys,
Not sure how active the mailing list is but I thought I'd give it a go.

I'm new to Linux but I've been a windows system admin for many years and never really strayed from that. Over the past couple of months I've been reading more and more about the rapid development of open source projects and wanted to give it a go.

Recently tried to install debian as my main system but couldn't get it to work :-)

Not wanting to use a system with closed source drivers etc... I gave gobuntu a try and everything is working great.

Hope to get heavily involved over the coming weeks and months...

John

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange