[Liverpool] What's your browser?

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 22:18:29 GMT 2008

Hello All,

This week I switched back to Epiphany after a couple of years of Firefox
and I came to a realisation. All of the time that I was using Firefox I
had completely stopped using bookmarks. Strange I know, but I had
stopped adding or even using any of my existing bookmarks. I would
instead just leave pages open and let Firefox open then again each time
it started.

It was during the switch when I realised that in order to continue with
the pages I had open in Firefox I would have to bookmark them before I
switched. Now that I am back using Epiphany I'd like to let people know
about my favourite feature, tag based bookmarks. Instead of placing each
bookmark in a folder, you simply tag each one like del.icio.us and a
bookmark hierarchy is built automatically.

So my question to everyone is: What browser do you use and why?

(And don't mention IE, unless you want to upset Vladimir)

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Jabber: dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog