[Liverpool] What's your browser?

Giacomo Lacava g.lacava at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:34:13 GMT 2008

I personally use Konqueror (fastest to start), Opera (fastest to
render) and FF/Iceweasel (most compatible with sites) pretty much at
the same time for one reason or another. But...

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Omar Baqueiro <obaqueiro at gmail.com> wrote:
>  BTW, Konqueror is quite a nice browser too, unfortunately in my
>  experience  K Desktop Environment  is very unstable so I prefer Gnome
>  (that, and that it was "created" by Miguel de Icaza, a Mexican ;-)

Is this a poor attempt at a flame? :)

KDE is just about the most complete and tweakable free desktop you can
have, and deIcaza is not really the most popular developer around...

--
Giacomo Lacava