[Liverpool] social tomorrow - Wednesday?

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Tue Nov 4 10:08:06 UTC 2008

Heather Corcoran wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> Is anyone up for a low key last minute social tomorrow? FACT? First of
> the month... if someone wants to do a short demo/talk I had this idea
> that you could do it just on laptops in the bar - I think that would be
> more social then going up to our conference room.
>
> Or does everyone have Guy Fawkes plans?

What time?  I'm at Software City [1] tomorrow and will be at the
post-event drinks in the early evening, but will call in on my way home
around 8-ish if anyone will still be about?

Adrian.

--
Booklert - Track your book's rank on Amazon
  http://www.mcqn.com/booklert/

tedium - It's not about making lists, it's about crossing things off
  http://www.mcqn.com/tedium