[Liverpool] social tomorrow - Wednesday?

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Tue Nov 4 10:12:31 UTC 2008

2008/11/4 Heather Corcoran <heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk>:
> Hi all -
>
> Is anyone up for a low key last minute social tomorrow? FACT? First of
> the month... if someone wants to do a short demo/talk I had this idea
> that you could do it just on laptops in the bar - I think that would be
> more social then going up to our conference room.
>
> Or does everyone have Guy Fawkes plans?

Yes, this is my fault for not annoucing something earlier. I've got
sidetracked with work and evils such as Fallout 3[1]. I won't be able
to make this month due to prior arrangements for bonfire night.

In regards to talks in the bar, it gets quite packed when the cinema
empties out, so would be quite difficult to hold a talk there imho,
but if you can run with it for this month then see how it goes.

I'll put out a annoucement about the social in a few minutes to the
usual channels. Have a good time!

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_3

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof