[Liverpool] social tomorrow - Wednesday?

Heather Corcoran heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 12:43:41 UTC 2008

I'm hoping to catch some bonfire after-drinks so wanted to do LUG from 7
(thats our usual start right?) til something like half 8. So hopefully
you 8 o'clock people will be punctual, or perhaps others will stay later.

See you tomorrow tho!

Dan Lynch wrote:
> I'd completely forgotten it's bonfire night tomorrow and was planning
> to come over for a bit anyway so I'll see some of you there hopefully.
> Not sure what time I'll arrive, might be 8pm but shouldn't be too
> late. See you 2moro
>
> Dan
>

> On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 11:35 AM, tim <timjones1024 at gmail.com
> <mailto:timjones1024 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Was hoping to come along and introduce myself - but alas have family
>     commitments...hopefully will make the next one...
>
>     Tim
>

>     On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 09:51 +0000, Heather Corcoran wrote:
>     > Hi all -
>     >
>     > Is anyone up for a low key last minute social tomorrow? FACT?
>     First of
>     > the month... if someone wants to do a short demo/talk I had this
>     idea
>     > that you could do it just on laptops in the bar - I think that
>     would be
>     > more social then going up to our conference room.
>     >
>     > Or does everyone have Guy Fawkes plans?
>     >
>     > H
>     >

Heather Corcoran
Curator
FACT
88 Wood Street
Liverpool, L1 4DQ

t: + 44 (0)151 707 4425
f: + 44 (0)151 707 4445

http://www.fact.co.uk
Bookings: +44 (0)8707 583217
Information: +44 (0)151 707 4450

FACT is proud to be in LIVERPOOL, EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF CULTURE 2008