[Liverpool] social tomorrow - Wednesday?

Heather Corcoran heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 13:31:24 UTC 2008

Andrew Williams wrote:
> 2008/11/4  <chris at chrishowells.co.uk>:
>
>> I was down for doing a talk, but I'm afraid that I'm not feeling very well
>> at the moment, as well as being incredibly busy at work, so am unlikely to
>> be able to attend. Apologies.
>>

> No problem Chris, we'll put you on the speakers list and get you in
> for one month soon. I know the talks have arsed up recently due to
> lack of organisation on my part, but for December we'll be hopefully
> back on track.

I'll bring one of these to show and tell:

http://flickr.com/photos/26175984@N07/2925802431/

Also I'm gonna make Paul Hendrick, FACT's web developer and former
LLUGer and total LLUG lurker (Hi Paul) come along and he's got some
stuff he's been working on maybe he can talk about if we're bored. :)

Cheers, H

--
Heather Corcoran
Curator

t: + 44 (0)151 707 4425
f: + 44 (0)151 707 4445

http://www.fact.co.uk
Bookings: +44 (0)8707 583217
Information: +44 (0)151 707 4450

FACT is proud to be in LIVERPOOL, EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF CULTURE 2008