[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 3rd September 2008

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:34:58 UTC 2008

Hey folks, looks like I might be a little late getting to the meet, probably
between 7:30 and 8pm so if you move somewhere else before I arrive could you
leave some instructions with the bar staff so I can find you? Perhaps some
breadcrumbs to follow I dunno hehe :) That would be great thanks, see you
tomorrow

Dan