[Liverpool] Talks

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sat Sep 6 20:03:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Before going on, I would like to say thanks to Simon for your talk, it
was quite interesting.

I'm sticking my name in the hat for talks.  I propose to present one
entitled "An introduction to JACK", possibly the month after Andrew's
talk.  This will possibly be accompanied by a demonstration at a later
date (I have no portable computer at present, so it would have to be
later.)

While I'm happy to constrain myself, at the last talk I think it became
quite evident that 30 minutes was an inadequate amount of time to convey
any kind of information with sufficient depth to make it worthwhile.  I
would say 45 minutes would be a *minimum* but preferably, 60 minutes.
Thoughts?

Cheers,

Bob