No subject

Thu Sep 25 09:02:10 UTC 2008

you just push the bell and someone will let you in. Instructions are writte=
n on the sign and you can't miss it as it's a big Tux with a Liver =
bird on his chest.<br>
to meet up at the pub before hand and walk to the Social Centre for the tal=
k at 7pm, after the talks it&#39;s back to the pub for a social gathering :=
)<br>
ailing list a few days in advance of each meeting. Hope to see you soon at =
ss=3D"gmail_quote">
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Neil Giddings <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a hre=
f=3D"mailto:N.Giddings at giddo.co.uk">N.Giddings at giddo.co.uk</a>&gt;</span> w=
rote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid =
rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
where is the LUG meetings? I&#39;ve been using open source for a while mian=
ly cent and fedora. Recently updated my home machines and now in the proces=
s of upgrading my servers all going great.<br>
Linux is soo easy.<br>
Regards<br>
Neil Giddings<br>
----- Original Message -----<br>