[Liverpool] Links from my Arduino talk

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:31:57 UTC 2009

Thanks for all the information Adrian, I certainly didn't think the talk was
boring at all and I don't think anyone else did! That pub was pretty cool,
if a little cramped at times but I prefer the term cosy. I missed free
sandwiches? Damn :) I'll upload the recording somewhere and send you a link
when I get chance. Will probably be the weekend now though I expect. I
haven't listened yet so don't know how it came out but it should be
reasonable sound quality I think.

Looking forward to the next meeting, nice to see everyone, take care

Dan