[Liverpool] i have a spare computer

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 12:32:53 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
I have a spare computer that I do not require anymore, and rather than
scrapping it I would prefer it to go to someone who could make use of it.

It's an Apple Power Mac G4 with the following specification:

Dual 450MHz G4 CPUs
512MB RAM
2 Hard Drives (1x 80GB 1x 20GB, both 7200rpm pATA)
1 DVD-ROM
1 Zip 100 Drive
ATI Rage 128 Graphics card (16MB VRAM) with 1xVGA and 1xDVI port
Airport card (802.11b)
Ethernet (10/100BASE-T)

it has Mac OS 9.2.2 on the 20GB drive and Mac OS X 10.3.9 on the 80GB drive,
and comes with a 17" CRT monitor if required.

As the market for Apple machines usually veers towards the more recent
machines, I don't see the point in trying to sell this system. So I offer it
to anyone who is willing to come and pick it up from my house, which is in
Widnes, Cheshire.

And before anyone chimes in - yes, I know that it's not technically a Linux
related thing...but I know there are Psion and Atari and Amiga enthusiasts
amongst us...maybe there's someone who wouldn't mind a free Apple Mac ;)

Andrew Bates