[Liverpool] Any geeks available to help some schoolkids build computer games at FACT?

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 16 14:11:38 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 10:08 +0100, Adrian McEwen wrote:
> I was down at FACT yesterday, and met Jeff Crouse,

Hello Adrian,

Re-tweeted this - hope you get some help. I won't
be in Liverpool tomorrow unfortunately.

While talking FACT & Friday (& hence me not starting a
new thread), FACT is having a clearout of IT junk -
old Mac laptop parts, printers, etc. Would be
possibly useful for hackspace, but I've nowhere to
store it.

Apparently it has to be shifted today or tomorrow.
If anyone else is interested, please contact Claudia
on 0151 707 4433

 - Richard

--
Richard Smedley                              PRINCE2 Project Management
                                              Sustainable 3rd Sector IT