[Liverpool] FACT Unconference 9 May

Heather Corcoran heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk
Sun Apr 26 08:49:03 UTC 2009

Hi guys

I hope to make it back to a LLUG meeting again one day... good thing
we're not hosting them anymore cos I've had conflicts on the past two
and now May I can't do either! But June I will be there :)

Anyway we're hosting an unconference coming up, on 9 May. Still in early
stages (early stages, 9 May... yes these things come together quickly!)
but refresh the link for updates soon...

http://climateforchange.fact.co.uk/unsustainable_unconference

I'm hoping a geeky contingent will come and represent - I expect to see
Adrian there at least! - so add y'self if you're interested and can
present or give a workshop or etc, for a critical mass of geek-ness. I'd
love to have some free software stuff happening, its really relevant.

Cheers

Heather Corcoran
Curator
FACT
88 Wood Street
Liverpool, L1 4DQ

t: + 44 (0)151 707 4425
f: + 44 (0)151 707 4445

http://www.fact.co.uk
Bookings: +44 (0)8707 583217
Information: +44 (0)151 707 4450

FACT is proud to be in LIVERPOOL, EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF CULTURE 2008