[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 5th August 2009

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Mon Aug 3 13:24:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 02:19:19PM +0100, J?r?me Fuselier wrote:
> I'll be able to come this month. I should have an "official" cd from
> canonical I will bring (just in case). Is there a lot of computers to
> install ?

I don't think so, from what I vaugely remember is that the LSC has 3 PCs
assigned as a "pool" for public use, they've got one PC for a office machine
which we'll hopefully be replacing for them.

Maria has said to me in the past that out of the PCs only the Windows one
works, so we can't be having that! So the idea is to generally give the
machines a MOT and reinstall where needed.

I'm going to confirm with Maria what kit is available for reuse, I've spotted
a few other PCs stashed within the centre so it maybe that they have a few
more open to be setup for them.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/