[Liverpool] Replacement PC for LSC

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:35:05 UTC 2009

I'll bring some Ubuntu and Kubuntu CDs along and whatever other distros seem
useful to me. I'll also bring the old PII desktop that Tim gave me. It
should make a good client for that computing cluster we discussed. I'm also
hoping to break the habit of a lifetime and be there not long after 7pm. So
if you see pigs flying about on your way to LSC you'll know what's happened
;)

See you all later,

Dan