[Liverpool] Installation for school in liverpool {Scanned}

Neil Giddings Neil.Giddings at giddo.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 16:42:37 UTC 2009

I would agree the issues would be time and guaranteed that things wouldn't work first time, if this is something people are interested in taking forward in the future let me know.

Should you decide to have a meeting to dicuss the concept then let me know and I will offer my experience where valid.

Regards

Neil Giddings