[Liverpool] Software Freedom Day (19th Sept)

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Aug 19 12:06:44 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Our freedom loving brothers and sisters over in Manchester are
organising a event to run on Software Freedom Day, their idea is to run
an open session for new users to experience FOSS and raise FOSS
awareness, for those who have never heard of SFD then checkout the
website[1].

I was wondering, would people be interested in organising a similar
event in Liverpool? I know its a little under a month away and maybe a
struggle but I think it would be a interesting event to hold. If not,
then maybe we could offer support to our Manchester friends?

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com