[Liverpool] Software Freedom Day (19th Sept)

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:50:32 UTC 2009

Would love to be there but I'm in America at the time for LinuxCon 2009,
sorry folks. The guys in Manchester did already ask me to come along and
speak at their event but I'm already booked. Well, "booked" sounds a bit
grand but you know what I mean. If I can do anything else to help then
please let me know. Especially promotion through the podcast or whatever,
for both events if you do decide to do something in Liverpool too :)

I might be making a CD of some cool CC music for the Manchester guys. The
idea is to try and promote free culture to people who come along, it seems a
good way of doing it. Will let you know what happens. SFD is a great event.

See ya,

Dan