[Liverpool] Fwd: [Hampshire] [Event] OggCamp - 25th October 2009

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:49:28 UTC 2009

Thanks for posting this Doof, I probably should have posted it myself but I
hadn't thought. Doh!! If people can make it along it's gonna be a lot of fun
I think. We have some crazy ideas for events during the day to keep everyone
entertained. There'll be live shows from each podcast of course and you can
talk too if you like. In best Barcamp spirit, if you want to talk about
something or run a session put your name down and go for it.

Hope some of you can make it along :)