[Liverpool] Laptop Recomendations

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu Dec 10 11:03:58 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 02:36:17AM -0800, Will Noakes wrote:
> I've been looking for a laptop at a similar price and the best i could find was the samsung q320. there are a couple of different spec models floating about. Think you caa pick up a 3gb ram 320gb hdd version for about £475 and I have seen the 4gb 500gb hdd version for about 550.

That is looking good. Intel wireless chipset and a nVidia graphics card,
which means good compatability with the latest kernels. The Dell Studio I
was looking at had a Penitum Dual Core, not a C2D. While it'll lose on the
RAM and HDD it shouldn't be too hard to top up the RAM.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/