[Liverpool] Laptop Recomendations

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Thu Dec 10 16:46:35 UTC 2009

Well, two ideas.

I'm surprised the eeepc 10**HA hasn't been recommended yet, I'd say that
probably fitted the bill and looks quite neat.

Failing that, I'd say a second hand lenovo thinkpad which is a few years
old would also fit the bill and be highly recommended.

I'd personally prefer a thinkpad, due to the indestructibility and
indisputable quality of build, however, the eeepc would certainly look
flashier....

Tim