[Liverpool] Software freedom (problems at the University)

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:09:01 UTC 2009

*slow clap of appreciation*

as much as i hate Apple and their self-riteous certification that they
don't require AntiVirus (yet!), i am in TOTAL agreement with you
regarding forcing people to install software just to gain access to the
wireless network.

i can see that you have spent a good deal of time disecting the EULA,
and while i cannot read through it at work due to my break only being 15
mins, i know i shall have great enjoyment reading through and seeing
your comments on Sophos' EULA.

yes Vlad, i am agreeing with you :D

you'll have to keep us all posted on what happens, hopefully they will
see some sense and at least put measures to stop this silly requirement.