[Liverpool] Retro Computing

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Feb 6 10:01:14 UTC 2009

Just another little follow-on from the meeting. I see a few members of
the group love their retro computing, Andy's netBook went down a storm
with quite a few people, including me.

Jo somehow found my souped up Amiga 600 and decided to put it on my
desk along with the cables and stuff, and like tha the itch to faff
returned. Now i'm looking at a home-made 8mb "FastRam" upgrade for the
600.

So my question is, does anyone on the list have a obsession with a
certain old bit of kit? What do you guys love to faff with?

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com