[Liverpool] Retro Computing

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 6 11:26:16 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 11:05 +0000, oscillik wrote:
> Heh i already have ;) G4 dual 450 tower running OS X 10.3.9
>
> Would be interesting to see an SGI working with it's intended OS

iirc correctly I have an SGI thin client box (untested,
presumed working), a 20in monitor (was working when last
checked), and an Indy (stopped working after storage in
damp atmosphere - needs *careful* cleaning of motherboard).

So, I'm sorry I can't show you Irix in all of its glory,
but if you want to try and rescue the kit it's all yours ;)

 - Richard

PS forgot I also have a 286 "laptop" in storage - removable
keyboard, and green plasma screen :)