[Liverpool] Retro Computing

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Feb 6 12:15:45 UTC 2009

2009/2/6 Richard Smedley <smedley358 at btinternet.com>:
> I wonder if we could port the 1K ZX81 chess program to it, then? ;)

Thats another interesting point, anyone got any projects on the go? As
I mentioned in my first mail i've got a Amiga 600 which now has
Workbench 3.1 ROMs and a 1.2GB HDD, the lacking ram is the real killer
at the moment but i'm waiting on more information on a 8mb Fastram
upgrade card for it.

Combined with a PCMCIA 3COM network card, It'll be able to get online
and run a IRC client. With 1mb RAM I can start up the TCP/IP stack and
ping things.

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof
w: http://tensixtyone.com/