[Liverpool] Techworld FUD against Open Source Software

aidan mcguire amcguire at bluefountain.com
Fri Feb 6 13:58:03 UTC 2009

My friend Julian at the publicwhip had a really good idea and maybe
its being done now to scrape articles written by journalists or
publications to see if any patterns emerge. Do they always hold the
line or do they appear to promote contradictory causes. As he once
explained some press orgs just print out any old press release sent
in without bothering to check the facts “Fortify jumps on the Meta
open source bandwagon”

Thank you Julian for pointing out this out –

read instead Gyn's blog...
http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?
entryid=1834&blogid=14