[Liverpool] Linux Format - Where to Buy?

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Sat Feb 7 21:58:35 UTC 2009

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:56:12 +0000, Andrew Williams wrote:

> I've heard that this issue of LXF has a article about LUGs and also
> CrunchBang, so I head out before the meetup to try and find a copy but
> failed. Where the hell stocks LXF?

Much as I detest the corrupt WHS, they are usually a good bet. Note that
not all branches will stock it, it depends on the individual managers,
but the station shops are always a good bet,

> On a side note, if anyone with a subscription could mail me the PDF
> for the LUG article, it would be appreciated :)

Aargh, piracy! In future, just ask me and I'll get you a legit copy.

--
Neil Bothwick

By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.