[Liverpool] Fw: [GeekUp] This morning I woke up in a parallel world.

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu Feb 19 10:13:11 UTC 2009

Another interesting nugget, this one is from the Geekup list.

----- Forwarded message from John Baxendale <John at siftah.com> -----

From: John Baxendale <John at siftah.com>
To: geekup at googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:09:11 +0000
Subject: [GeekUp] This morning I woke up in a parallel world.

Well, I must have really because I started reading my daily list of
RSS fields and I came across this comment:

"I agree that no single company can create all the hardware and
software," he said. "Openness is central because it's the foundation
of choice."

Not an unusual quote on it's own, you're probably just thinking I've
been reading my usual run of tree-hugging, linux-loving, open-sourced
propaganda but no, these words comes from... wait for it...

Steve Ballmer of Microsoft.

WT-jesus-suffering-F!

Source: http://www.macrumors.com/2009/02/18/notes-from-mwc-copying-iphone-offline-gmail-turn-by-turn-gps-for-iphone/