[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Social - 7th January 2009, 7pm @ FACT

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Jan 2 14:45:13 UTC 2009

Liverpool LUG Meeting
7th January 2009 @ 7:00pm
The Bar, 1st Floor, FACT, 88 Wood St, Liverpool, L1 4DQ

It's coming up to that time of the month again, as it's so damn close
to new year I think we'll keep it as a social night, unless someone
wants to step up and give a talk.

As per usual, we'll start at FACT and move on to another place if we
feel the need to. We'll be located in the Bar on the 1st Floor outside
Gallery 2, keep an eye out for UMPCs, beards, and a plushie Tux. If a
talk is on we'll usually move from the bar to the conference room at
about 7:15pm, if you arrive late you can get to the conference room
via the lift (head to the 3rd floor) or if the lift is disabled ask a
security guard.

Hope to see you all there

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1423955

http://identi.ca/livlug