[Liverpool] Jan Meet - Follow-Up

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Fri Jan 9 09:09:51 UTC 2009

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 08:40:50 +0000, Simon Johnson wrote:

> Not ambitious enough! What about Wembley?

Too far, you'd never stay awake for the journey home. Have you any
idea how much a taxi home from Glasgow would cost? ;-)

I agree with the other comments about the venue. I was aware on Wednesday
that there were people there that it was impossible to talk with. The
rooms we use for the talks are much better in this respect, if a little
dry.

--
Neil Bothwick

Unix is user-friendly. It's just very selective with who it's friends are.