[Liverpool] a talk on 'free' music

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:10:16 UTC 2009

I'm supposed to be doing a talk about podcasting for an event in Leeds in
March but I haven't written it yet. Perhaps when I get it done I could do
that at the LUG as well, I'll see how it comes out before deciding if I want
to take it on tour or not hehehe :D

Having the music talk next month sounds good to me.

Dan