[Liverpool] Manchester Free Software Talk - Dan Lynch, Audio Production with Free Software

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:30:47 UTC 2009

nice one, will more than likely get in at Oxford Road, I'll have to check
the times when I get near a computer - emailing from my Android right now.

On Jul 14, 2009 2:28 PM, "Tim Dobson" <lists at tdobson.net> wrote:

oscillik wrote: > I don't think I can get a train direct from Hough Green to
Picadilly, > but meeti...
Well let us know when/where/how you will get to Manchester I'm happy to
meet up.

People usually hang out in the pub a bit beforehand but I'm happy to
help people find it.

Liverpool at mailman.lug.o...