[Liverpool] Fwd: FOSDEM X: 6+7 February 2010

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Thu Jul 16 13:02:47 UTC 2009

Andrew Williams wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 12:49:53PM +0100, Tim Dobson wrote:
>> If you've not been to FOSDEM, I can't recommend it enough...
>>
>> Last year was my first FOSDEM and I was struck by the welcoming
>> atmosphere and all the interesting stuff going on! I am definitely going
>> back.
>>
>> Just go! :)
>>

> Looks interesting, and hopefully i'll be able to afford it this time
> round. I'll pencil it in :)

Tip: fly Ryanair (how much luggage do you need for a techie
conference?!) to Charloi airport 15miles south - ~£45 pounds return

Then use charloiairporttransfers.com or something to get book a shared
taxi to/from the airport.

If you are staying in Youth Hostels book quickly as they will fill up fast.

Tim