[Liverpool] Replacement PC for LSC

aidan mcguire amcguire at bluefountain.com
Wed Jul 29 11:50:29 UTC 2009

We have some Dell Rack mounted servers we could make available.

I would need to know the spec if someone could tell me off line.

Aidan

On 29 Jul 2009, at 12:47, Vladimir wrote:

> i could contribute a decent nvidia graphics card,
> good usb keybd, optical usb mouse, and a 17" monitor
>
> 2009/7/29 Andrew Williams <andy at tensixtyone.com>
> Guys and Gals,
>
> LSC are having a few issues with their current office PC and are
> asking for a replacement machine.
>
> As they've been good hosts for this year i'd like it if we could
> help them out in quite difficult times. For those who don't know
> the centre has been struggling recently
>
> I've got a oldish PC (Athlon 2500+ XP, 512mb RAM, GeForce2) I can
> setup for them all we would need is the associated items, monitor
> keyboard mice etc.
>
> Anyone else got anything to offer?
>

> ----- Forwarded message from steve eye <stevieye at hotmail.com> -----
>
> From: steve eye <stevieye at hotmail.com>
> To: liverpoolsfannounce at lists.riseup.net
> Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:53:41 +0000
> Subject: [LSF] Minutes of Liverpool Social Centre meeting
>
> LIVERPOOL SOCIAL CENTRE MEETING 28.7.09
>
> <snip>
>
> PC ? can we upgrade Centre computer?
> - need to get printer working
> - need better monitor, decent graphics software, CD burner
> - Maria has possible lead to offer of a flat screen monitor
> - ask Linux Users group for help with all this
>
> <snip>

Aidan McGuire
Blue Fountain Systems Ltd
1 Alie Street
London E1 8DE
Tel 020 7680 8950
Mob 0777 5858 565

This message and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or e-mail the sender and delete
this message and any attachments from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy this message and attachments or
disclose the contents to any other person. Registered in England
03216139