[Liverpool] Replacement PC for LSC

aidan mcguire amcguire at bluefountain.com
Thu Jul 30 19:21:01 UTC 2009

As requested by some here is the list of old servers - if people are
still interested.
Just need an email saying which serial number you want & I will stick
your name on it (FIFO approach)

Server Details
S/N
Model
CPU
RAM
Hard Disk Drive
Back up Tape
1036
PowerEdge 2600(4U)
Xe 2.4G
1.0G
3 x 36G SCSI
1059
PowerEdge 1800(Tower)
Xe 2.8G
2.0G
3 x 36G SCSI
DDS5
1062
PowerEdge 1800(Tower)
Xe 2.8G
2.0G
3 x 36G SCSI
DDS5
1073
PowerEdge 1800(4U)
Xe 2.8G
1.0G
3 x 73G SCSI
DDS5
1074
PowerEdge 1800(4U)
Xe 2.8G
1.0G
3 x 73G SCSI
DDS5
1082
PowerEdge 800IDE
P4 2.8G
1.0G
160GB
DDS5

Pick up date:
Would prefer people pick up on the same day so suggest 14th August so
I can make sure i am in the office that day.
(We have a small trolley if needed and there are lifts).

Pick up address:
Blue Fountain Systems
Maxwell House
Liverpool Innovation Park
Edge Lane
(old Marconi Site)

Aidan

On 29 Jul 2009, at 13:24, Vladimir wrote:

> i don't remember which modules i have. (not at home now).
> will email back later tonite or tomorrow morning
>
> 2009/7/29 Andrew Williams <andy at tensixtyone.com>
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:47:44PM +0100, Vladimir wrote:
> > i could contribute a decent nvidia graphics card, good usb keybd,
> optical
> > usb mouse, and a 17" monitor
> >

> Thats great, just what we need. The centre have a few aging PCs
> that they've
> used as a public cluster, maybe with some more donated hardware we
> can get them
> back up and running again.
>
> --
> Andrew Williams
> w: http://tensixtyone.com/
> e: andy at tensixtyone.com

Aidan McGuire
Blue Fountain Systems Ltd
1 Alie Street
London E1 8DE
Tel 020 7680 8950
Mob 0777 5858 565

This message and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or e-mail the sender and delete
this message and any attachments from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy this message and attachments or
disclose the contents to any other person. Registered in England
03216139