[Liverpool] Replacement PC for LSC

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Jul 31 12:58:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:30:50PM +0100, Andrew Williams wrote:
> LSC are having a few issues with their current office PC and are
> asking for a replacement machine.
>
> As they've been good hosts for this year i'd like it if we could
> help them out in quite difficult times. For those who don't know
> the centre has been struggling recently
>
> I've got a oldish PC (Athlon 2500+ XP, 512mb RAM, GeForce2) I can
> setup for them all we would need is the associated items, monitor
> keyboard mice etc.
>
> Anyone else got anything to offer?

The scope for this is expandingly quickly, as LSC originally asked
for us to take a look at the cluster of PCs maybe we should roll
this all into one.

I've setup a wiki page detailing the kit we have and what has been
offered. Please add any more details to it as needed!

If anyone is available to help please put your name down.

http://livlug.org.uk/projects:lsc_replacement_computers

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/