[Liverpool] [john at mckerrell.net: [Talk-GB] Liverpool Mapping Party]

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Mon Jun 1 11:40:55 UTC 2009

----- Forwarded message from John McKerrell <john at mckerrell.net> -----

From: John McKerrell <john at mckerrell.net>
To: Talk GB <talk-gb at openstreetmap.org>
Cc: OpenStreetMap generic wibble <talk at openstreetmap.org>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:53:30 +0100
Subject: [Talk-GB] Liverpool Mapping Party

Hi all

I mentioned on the GB list a little while back but I thought I should
confirm that we're good to go with the Liverpool Mapping party in a
week and a half - 6th June. I've created a page on the wiki for it here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/LiverpoolMappingParty_June09

We're actually intending to map part of the suburbs rather than the
centre as that's pretty much done. We're only "officially" doing
Saturday as our venue is amenity=place_of_worship;religion=christian
but if there's enough people about there'll probably be something
happening on Sunday too. If you're interested in coming along then add
your name to the wiki page.

(Cross-posted to talk@ but probably worth keeping any discussion on
talk-gb@)

John