[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 03/06/09, Bob Ham - JACK

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Wed Jun 3 14:45:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-03 at 12:41 +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:
> We could probably do with finding another venue for after the meetings
> in the long run. I like the Ropewalks and it looked perfect for our
> needs but not if they kick us out at 8pm. The Wetherspoons was cool
> but a bit of a trek from the LSC.

True, it's a bit of a trek, but they apparently have free wifi.  I've
discovered that in Wetherspoons, you can use The Cloud, with a
username/password pair of Sponsored/Service.  This, in my eyes, is a big
plus point :-)

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/our-pubs-your-pubs/discover-wetherspoon.php#free-wifi

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>