[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 03/06/09, Bob Ham - JACK

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:14:58 UTC 2009

Hi all --

You probably don't recognise me as its my first shout here but I'm kinda new in
town and would like to come along to the meet/talk later this evening, if
you'd have me (:

I've been stalking this list for a month or so with the hope of going to the
meet last time round, but it didn't happen for one reason or another (I can't
remember that far back, thanks student life!) but a halfhour ago I found out
I'm clear this evening!

As a quick intro, I'm in Chester at the uni, and am part of the LUG over here
and know a couple of people that frequent both, I'm told. Although I'm not
heavily in to audio stuff for the talk, I was doing arty things with the Fedora
Artwork team in my five-or-so years of desktop Linux geekery. At the mo I'm
throwing together a minimal custom distro for my uni work placement, which is
proving more effort than I'd anticipated!

Anyways, I've been assured the group is a good'un and friendly bunch so I look
forward to seeing you all at 7ish, or anyone that's on the train :P

Ben