[Liverpool] June Meeting Followup

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Jun 5 12:30:14 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 01:17:41PM +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:
> It seems the LSC weren't too keen on us being there. It might be something we
> have to look at in future, but as we discussed there don't seem to be a lot
> of alternative venues.

I don't think its a case of not being wanted there, just at the moment we
need someone to let us in, LSC seem to be struggling with key holders (at
from what I read it was a hot topic at the last LSC meeting). I guess
this will clear up with time.

> I like the LSC and hopefully we can work it out with them. If it's about
> money then I think we could scrape together a couple of quid each to hire a
> room for an hour, once a month. Anyway, I'm just thinking out loud here.

I'd like to note that LSC will always accept donations, they've got a
coin box in the kitchen area so drop in any spare change that you have
when your there. They're nice enough to host us for free so a few pounds
here and there wont harm.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/