[Liverpool] [Fwd: [GeekUp] FREE 3G USB Dongle]

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:27:53 UTC 2009

well it probably won't affect you, since you don't use Windows :p
but i had an issue whereby the installation media was corrupt and would
refuse to install under Windows XP. after having an argument on the phone
with the indian call centre, and demanding to speak to a supervisor to
reiterate to THEM that Windows XP SP3 is supported by their own device, I
got it serviced. but apparently it's a common fault with the E220.

also, it doesn't really match my black EeePC, and it dangles from it like
some ugly piece of male anatomy :p