[Liverpool] Btween Event At FACT 11th - 12th June

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:19:38 UTC 2009

Wow, well it looks I'll have to give it a miss as well then. I can only
assume they're expecting people to get their companies to pay and write it
off as a training expense. I can't afford £99 for a one day event like this
at the last minute. If I'd found out further ahead maybe I could have saved
up but never mind.

Sorry folks, I assumed you could just turn up like most events at FACT

Dan