[Liverpool] Laptop with GNU/Linux preinstalled

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:06:58 UTC 2009

I bought a very high spec Dell XPS m1330 with Ubuntu pre-installed about 18
months ago. I've been really happy with it but it wasn't cheap. About the
same price as the Windows model, I wanted to support Linux with my cash. It
is a high end machine as well. Beats the Macbook for me. I think they still
do them but can't say for sure. Have a look.

I would also suggest you try the Linux Emporium. Just do a quick search and
they'll come up. Based in Birmingham and they sell a lot of Thinkpads, nice
guys and very professional. The prices are pretty good as well.

Hope that helps a bit, good luck

Dan