[Liverpool] [ANN] Reminder: Liverpool Hackspace meeting TONIGHT 17th June, 7pm at Mello Mello

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Wed Jun 17 11:53:14 UTC 2009

Interested in hardware hacking?  Want to learn more about Arduino?

The next Liverpool Hackspace meeting is this evening at Mello Mello on
the corner of Slater Street and Parr Street.  Come along for a chat; or
work on your latest project; or just drop in to find out more about what
we're up to.

We should be pretty easy to spot as I'll have Bubblino [1] with me, and
I'll be playing around with porting the code for him over to the
official Arduino ethernet shield.

There'll be power, WiFi and ethernet, and Mello Mello seem
soldering-iron friendly, so we can even start some proper hacking!

Full details on the upcoming page [2]

Adrian.

[1] <http://www.mcqn.com/bubblino>
[2] <http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2869709/>