[Liverpool] Linux Multimedia Studio

Jérôme Fuselier jerome.fuselier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:16:04 UTC 2009

Hi,
  It seems that there's a large community of skilled people in music in
this lug so I try to benefit from your experience.  I've just found lmms
(http://lmms.sourceforge.net/) when I was looking for a software similar
to fruity loops for linux. I want to use it to create some simple
background music for a videogame I've started to work on. It's seems to
fulfill my goal but the learning curve seems quite steep. Do you have
any opinion on this software ? or maybe another similar software that
you would recommend ? Or just some nice tutorial on how to start
creating nice and simple music loops?

Thanks for your help
Jerome