[Liverpool] Hello

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:28:45 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

Come down, there'll certainly be room and I'm sure everyone will make you
feel welcome. We'd be glad to see you. We'll be at the Liverpool Social
Centre, 96 Bold St. It's not far from the Fact Building. There's a white
door with a bell you'll see, just ring that and someone will let you in.
It'll be a lot of fun. It starts from 7pm but I'm normally late and get
there at half past. Someone should be there from 7 though I think.

See you there :)

Dan