[Liverpool] Hello

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:57:12 UTC 2009

Hi Neil,

I've just got home from the meeting, sorry I didn't see this email before. I
hope you didn't miss us but we usually meet at the Old Ropewalk pub which is
just off Bold St in town, the actual lectures or talks are held at the
Liverpool Social Centre which is 96 Bold St. It's 2 doors down from
Forbidden Planet and it's underneath the News From Nowhere book shop.
There's a Liverpool LUG sign in the window and you just push the bell and
someone will let you in. Instructions are written on the sign and you can't
miss it as it's a big Tux with a Liver bird on his chest.

Meetings are first Wednesday of every month from 7pm. Some people tend to
meet up at the pub before hand and walk to the Social Centre for the talk at
7pm, after the talks it's back to the pub for a social gathering :)

Full announcements with directions and more details are posted to the
mailing list a few days in advance of each meeting. Hope to see you soon at
a meet if you can make it,

Take care,

Dan